Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mischa Pyatt: A Collaboration with EvaTer

Been gone a while, but I'm back now!

Here's a new simmeh, Mischa Pyatt. Just follow the cut for more info and to download :)

Sorry for the absence guys, I've been busy with work and real life activities in general. Hopefully, I'll have some more time to post more often but we'll see. I am on Tumblr though, if ya'll want to see what I am up to!
Moving on, Eva and I decided to do another project, in the spirit of all the previous projects we have done. So this time we followed the same idea we had a few months back (which resulted in Valerie Parkman and Shannon English). Bascially, Eva created a sim only focusing on facial features, body shape and skintone. Eva then sent the unfinished sim over to me to complete and vice versa. The sim's hair colour was negotiable and the attire, makeup and accessories were up to me. The only condition was that everything had to be FREE.

Here's my finished product: Mischa Pyatt! Eva's sim will be up later on tonight, timezones and what have you. I'm pretty sure Eva is getting forty winks right now xD

CC used on Mischa:

Peggy 881 retextured and fixed by Anubis360
Deep Eye Contacts by Shady
Trapping Eyebrows (8U) converted by Missbonbon
Bright and Smoky Eyeshadow by Emmzx
"Sweet" Winged Eyeliner by Emmzx
SoftGLO Blush by KittyKlan
Midnight Glow Lipgloss by IN3S
Non-default Female Skin F1.0B by S-Club Privee
3D Eyelashes by S-Club Privee (accessory version)
Chic Boulevard Dress by Anubis360
Platform Circle Cutout Wedges by All About Style
Pandora Rings by Altea127
Multi-bangles by Lorandia
Vintage Boho Maxi Dress by Cleotopia
Wedges by LiliSims
Embroidery Lingere Set by Icia Designs
Layered Top by LiliSims
Shorts by LiliSims
Vans by LiliSims
Ocean Mist Two Peice Swimsuit by Anubis360

DOWNLOAD

Expansions/Sliders Used:
- Made with Patch 1.34
- Ahmad's Facial Sliders [here]
- Jonha's 10 Body Sliders [here]
- Delphy's Breast Sliders [here]
- Hermi's Lip Sliders [here]
- aWT's Upper Lip Sliders [here]
- aWT's Nostril Rotate Slider [here]
- aWT's Septum Sliders [here]
- Tum Tum's Cleft Chin Slider [here]

 Vanity Pauel by Evater & Me ^.^

Download @ Sims 3 by EvaTer

7 comments:

Vanity Sims said...

It's good to see you back ! I've been waiting years for a new sim :p

She's beautiful ! I can't wait to see Eva's (:

EvaTer said...

Ohh my !! <3 Mischa really turned out gorgeous !! <3
Stellar job again Miss L !! :D

Miss Lochness said...

Vanity - LOL! I'm sorry :) Thank you for missing me and for the lovely comment!!

Eva - Thanks Miss E!!! I don't think she's as good as your Vanity though! Ah-Mazing :D

EvaTer said...

I think she is ! :D But that's just me ;)

cecesaun1 said...

Beautiful!!! And that hair suits her perfectly! :)

Miss Lochness said...

Aww thanks Eva <3

Thank you Cece! I'm glad you like her ^.^ <3

Sophie Grace said...

Your post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. I want to introduce for you about the game- sims 4 mods. in this game, you can create character and operate as sames as in the real world. Click link to participate games